Entry Level Accountant
Full Job Position - Dubai
At AQE, we are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations. Supporting & coordinating the Office Manager in achieving business objectives is a must.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Must have 2 year of administrative experience.
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience, with outstanding customer interaction skills. Preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Accounting certification
- Possess enthusiasm, accuracy, and quickness
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Tally, Microsoft Office suite and G Suite
- Please attach two references from your workplace.
To apply or know more about Entry Level Accountant position please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or click below